Military Records - International, Up to 2016
- World War One Cemeteries - A Comprehensive Guide To Military Cemeteries and Memorials Around The World - Photographs of all the Great War cemeteries containing over 40 burials in France and Belgium. Find the final resting place of your ancestor.
- The Irish on The Wall - Names and birthplaces of Irish citizens who died in Vietnam serving with US and Australian Forces.
- John Thomas MURRAY - Description of a New Zealand prisoner of war in Stalag XVIIIA in Austria.
- Kilmore and District World War 1 Soldiers and Nurses - List of district soldiers and nurses from Kilmore, Victoria compiled from various sources.
- EDGARS from New Zealand killed in WW1 - Details of the members of the EDGAR family from New Zealand killed in the First World War.
- The Eurasian Company of the Singapore Volunteer Corps. - Some biographical details and photographs of personnel of a militia Company formed by the British Military at Singapore in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Mambi Army Data Base - Cuban Liberation Army 1895-1898 - Searchable database of over 69,000 soldiers of the Cuban Army of Liberation, the Mambi Army, who fought on the Cuban side against Spain during the Cuban War of Independence 1895-1898.
- Leaders of Anzacs - ANZAC officers died at Gallipoli, 1915
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
- World War Two Nominal Roll - Created to honour and commemorate the men and women who served in Australia's defence forces and the Merchant Navy during this conflict. This site contains information from the service records of some one million individuals who served during Wor ...
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge e.V. - The German Military Grave Registration Service. Maintains 2 million war graves in over 640 cemeteries. Assists in grave identification and restoration. Provides assistance in determining the fate of German war dead.
- World War 2 Memorial
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- Regia Marina Italiana / The Italian Royal Navy in World War Two
- EDGAR from Australia killed in WW1 - Details of members of the EDGAR family from Australia killed in the First World War.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999