Military Records - International, Up to 2013
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- EDGARS from New Zealand killed in WW1 - Details of the members of the EDGAR family from New Zealand killed in the First World War.
- EDGAR from Australia killed in WW1 - Details of members of the EDGAR family from Australia killed in the First World War.
- British Military Records
- The Eurasian Company of the Singapore Volunteer Corps. - Some biographical details and photographs of personnel of a militia Company formed by the British Military at Singapore in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- Leaders of Anzacs - ANZAC officers died at Gallipoli, 1915
- Kilmore and District World War 1 Soldiers and Nurses - List of district soldiers and nurses from Kilmore, Victoria compiled from various sources.
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
- Mambi Army Data Base - Cuban Liberation Army 1895-1898 - Searchable database of over 69,000 soldiers of the Cuban Army of Liberation, the Mambi Army, who fought on the Cuban side against Spain during the Cuban War of Independence 1895-1898.
- John Thomas MURRAY - Description of a New Zealand prisoner of war in Stalag XVIIIA in Austria.
- The Irish on The Wall - Names and birthplaces of Irish citizens who died in Vietnam serving with US and Australian Forces.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- New Zealand World War 1 Service Personnel and Reserves Index - A searchable CD-ROM published by the St. Johns Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999