Military Records - International, Up to 2016
- Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps.
- Regia Marina Italiana / The Italian Royal Navy in World War Two
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Kennethmont Second World War Memorial
- World War 2 Memorial
- Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge e.V. - The German Military Grave Registration Service. Maintains 2 million war graves in over 640 cemeteries. Assists in grave identification and restoration. Provides assistance in determining the fate of German war dead.
- World War Two Nominal Roll - Created to honour and commemorate the men and women who served in Australia's defence forces and the Merchant Navy during this conflict. This site contains information from the service records of some one million individuals who served during Wor ...
- Polonica In Scotland - A guide to World War Two Polonica including, Memorials, Tableaux, Plaques & other physical manifestations of the Polish presence in Scotland. It also includes Pre-War items as well as information on Post-War Polonica.
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- British Military Records
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- New Zealand World War 1 Service Personnel and Reserves Index - A searchable CD-ROM published by the St. Johns Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
- Burnt Documents at the Public Record Office - Article by Richard Senior on accessing and using the Burnt Documents from the Great War.
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
- Philippine Army and Guerrilla Records - From the US National Archives & Records Administration.
- The Trafalgar Roll - A list of 1640 officers and men who fought at the Battle of Trafalgar.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999