Military Records - International, Up to 2014
- Belgian War Graves - Approximately 28,000 Belgian soldiers died in the Great War 1914-1918.
- Australian Service Nurses National Memorial - Nurses who died during or as a result of War Service, since the Boer War, compiled by Phyllis Wilson of the Returned and Service Nurses Club of Victoria.
- EDGARS from New Zealand killed in WW1 - Details of the members of the EDGAR family from New Zealand killed in the First World War.
- EDGAR from Australia killed in WW1 - Details of members of the EDGAR family from Australia killed in the First World War.
- British Military Records
- The Eurasian Company of the Singapore Volunteer Corps. - Some biographical details and photographs of personnel of a militia Company formed by the British Military at Singapore in the late 19th and early 20th century.
- New Zealand World War 1 Service Personnel and Reserves Index - A searchable CD-ROM published by the St. Johns Branch of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists.
- The New Zealand Armed Forces Memorial Project - A project to record all New Zealand Military Service Personnel in a free online data base.
- Mambi Army Data Base - Cuban Liberation Army 1895-1898 - Searchable database of over 69,000 soldiers of the Cuban Army of Liberation, the Mambi Army, who fought on the Cuban side against Spain during the Cuban War of Independence 1895-1898.
- John Thomas MURRAY - Description of a New Zealand prisoner of war in Stalag XVIIIA in Austria.
- The Irish on The Wall - Names and birthplaces of Irish citizens who died in Vietnam serving with US and Australian Forces.
- HAGSOC: Graves and Memorials of Australians in the Boer War 1899-1902 - This project, by the Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra, aims to publish the database of burial and memorial locations of Australians who died during the second South African Anglo-Boer War of 1899 - 1902. Also included are biographies, res ...
- Leaders of Anzacs - ANZAC officers died at Gallipoli, 1915
- Kilmore and District World War 1 Soldiers and Nurses - List of district soldiers and nurses from Kilmore, Victoria compiled from various sources.
- Search - Search is free. Obtaining printouts of additional information for an ANZAC requires an additional fee.
- Ordering From the AIF Project
- Victoria Cross Winners - 64 members of the AIF were awarded the Victoria Cross during the First World War.
- New Zealand-born Members of the AIF - More than 1,500 New Zealand-born men enlisted for service in the 1st Australian Imperial Force.
- 2/15th Battalion Second AIF - Battalion of Second Australian Infantry Forces.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Australian ANZACs in the Great War 1914-1918 - Online searchable database for more than 330,000 men & women who embarked from Australia for service overseas in the (First) Australian Imperial Force. Research & information from the University of New South Wales & the Australian Defence Force A ...
- Philippine Army and Guerrilla Records - From the US National Archives & Records Administration.
- Database Polish Soldiers in France - This dadabase compiles information on Polish Soldiers who died during the Second World War and were buried in different cemetaries in France.
- Dormant Accounts Website of the Swiss Bankers Association - A list of 21,000 names of account owners, who were probably victims of Nazi Persecution.
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999