All Results for Burgis
15,680 matches in 811 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (183) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (87) Free!
- Muster Rolls and Other Records of Service of Maryland Troops in the American Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (11)
- Revolutionary War Service Records (6) Free!
- Revised Register of the Soldiers and Sailors of New Hampshire in the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (4)
- Officers, Graduates And Nongraduates of Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts 1875-1905 (1906) (2)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (2)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (2)
- Register of the University of Oxford, Volume 1, 1449 - 1463, 1505 - 1571 (1)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (1)
- Topographer And Genealogist, Volume 2 (2)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 3, 1886 (1)
- Topographical Dictionary of England (1)
- Edinburgh: A Historical and Topographical Account of the City (1)
- Essay Towards a Topographical History of the County of Norfolk, Volume 5 (1)
- The History of Guilford, Connecticut from its First Settlement in 1639 (39)
- A History of the Starr Family of New England: From the Ancestor, Dr. Comfort Starr of Ashford, County of Kent, England, Who Emigrated To Boston, Massachusetts, in 1635 (11)
- Charters And Other Writs Illustrating the History of the Royal Burgh of Aberdeen, 1171-1804, (1890) (8)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 (8)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston, Containing Boston Marriages From 1752 - 1809 (8)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (25) Free!
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 1 (14)
- New South Wales Government Gazette 1847 (8)
- New South Wales Government Gazette 1841 (7)
- Middletown Upper Houses (6)
- Chancery Proceedings, Bills and Answers Filed in the Reign of Charles I, Volume 1 (15)
- Calendar of Wills Relating To the Counties of Northampton And Rutland: Proved in the Court of the Archdeacon of Northampton, 1510 - 1652 (7)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 5 (6)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 8 (6)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (5)
Try this: With soundex on the surname